How it All Began

In 1933, thirteen men formed the Old Mill Bible Conference Association. They desired to see lives change through the teaching of God’s Word. Their goal was met with summer camps and Bible conferences held at Old Mill lasting into the early 1980’s. In the fall of 1992, County Corrections Gospel Mission was blessed with the resources to purchase the 18-acre camp.

Watch a short video clip with Jack Crans describing the opposition he experienced when faced with the choice to purchase the dilapidated Old Mill Bible Conference.

Over the past 20 years we have seen a 100% percent renovation of the original facility and the addition of 8-acres including the Hostess House, Carriage House and beautiful 18th Century Barn. We have seen the Lord’s faithfulness and now, almost 80 years later, County Corrections Gospel Mission is still committed to the 1933 vision, to the Word of God with a desire to impact lives with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.